<body>
Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm real glad my eyes are not swollen from all the crying i've been doing. I can't believe that i too have this day. Life's such a torture since like yesterday? Tears just come to my eyes once i think of what happened. Gosh. How can i be like this! )):

Oh shucks. i've got no hope at all. NONE. EMPTY.

I miss those times alright. MISSING THEM. hais. It's hard to go to school like this.

I guess none of u know what i'm talking about but yeah, it doesn't matter (:

School was alright today. Nothing special. Just fucking sad and kept controlling. Then this morning first four periods were like, in homeroom? i was like fuck la! i want maths leh at least dont need face anybody since i sit up front. Sick.

OK. This post sucks. gah. Alone at home now. Sians going for the damn chinese interaction thing tmr? 2/1 got me, mandy and jasmine. haha. and i think shemin. LOL. 2 valour 2 valiant xD lols whatever.

oohYES,
HAPPY BDAE MICHAEL MARK ((:
hope u're well at bhss!
xD
was once a valour ! haha !


YYY
ineedmoremoney(:
1:35 PM